Monday, October 13, 2008

talkin with lori

talkin with lori
It's time for an update. My son Bill has a mass in his spleen and the doctors think it is lymphoma. he is having surgersy to remove it. It has made him very ill. He has lost 30 pounds. In constant pain and nausea and diarrhea. he might have to go through chemotherapy. It has been tough on him. I haven't seen my grandkids in months, and are missing them terrible. Tom and I have gotten the yard ready for winter. We can't stand the cold so we got it done early. Tom and I have wood working projects for the winter months to keep us busy. He is working on his night stands and I just have small projects. I am not that good yet at working with all the power tools. But I think I will be by next summer. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our thoughts and prayers is with you. can't wait to be home. see you soon. love ya tina lynn